- Drawing with light- a community drawing. An immersive experience of ‘Being Inside the Camera Obscura- an simple antiquarian device- a magic box, a walk-in photographic camera – essentially a darkened room, into which the outside light is allowed through the small aperture, and is projected upside down and reverse on the wall opposite. The power of light filling softly the room- alluding to the origins of photography. Participants explore the magic of science behind simple device of Camera Obscura. For a group of Children ’For a group of children also those with hearing loss or visual impairment/ or a Family day out—open for everyone.
- A group of children from school or parties of families are invited inside the camera room to ‘chase the light’ projected inside. Using different pen colors provided, the group will be able to trace the light and create a communal drawing from the location in the city that the floating camera is placed for duration of the workshop. Example Sunday 10am -6pm.
- Exposing images while being inside the Camera: Fundamental workshop learning basics of Photography. Special workshops organized for underrepresented communities, but also occasionally open for general public to sign up. Group of 12 Adult or up to 18 children are invited inside the camera room, after brief introduction of how the photographic camera works, they are given a sheets of B&W photographic paper, which they use to form the grid of photo sensitive material. After the exposure is made, each participant proceeds to develop the print using prepared chemistries.
- Sustainable LOOP—Bring it back to life Made for group of children/family day: Treasure hunt: Kids visit a flee market with a same budget each (5Euro) to look for something they wish to ‘bring back to life’ example old cup, plates, ceramics. After returning to the foundation they are given an opportunity to re-purpose the items they found: creating new designs of the ceramic cup, making it their own. Recreated objects could be sold at the foundation shop online and on location. The money raised by the action is then used to provide a school (that group of children’s in from with things they need.
- River Tours on the river: An experiential tour inside giant floating camera where urban waterscape becomes like a moving installation through the lens. Organized for various groups and open for public to attend. Boat comfortable capacity is 8 people for each tour and maximum allowed is 12 persons.
- List of workshops is under constant movement: We can’t wait to see what our young participants will propose to us.