- Drawing with light- a community drawing. An immersive experience of ‘Being Inside the Camera Obscura- an simple antiquarian device- a magic box, a walk-in photographic camera – essentially a darkened room, into which the outside light is allowed through the small aperture, and is projected upside down and reverse on the wall opposite. The power of light filling softly the room- alluding to the origins of photography. Participants explore the magic of science behind simple device of Camera Obscura. For a group of Children ’For a group of children also those with hearing loss or visual impairment/ or a Family day out—open for everyone.
- A group of children from school or parties of families are invited inside the camera room to ‘chase the light’ projected inside. Using different pen colors provided, the group will be able to trace the light and create a communal drawing from the location in the city that the floating camera is placed for duration of the workshop. Example Sunday 10am -6pm.
- Exposing images while being inside the Camera: Fundamental workshop learning basics of Photography. Special workshops organized for underrepresented communities, but also occasionally open for general public to sign up. Group of 12 Adult or up to 18 children are invited inside the camera room, after brief introduction of how the photographic camera works, they are given a sheets of B&W photographic paper, which they use to form the grid of photo sensitive material. After the exposure is made, each participant proceeds to develop the print using prepared chemistries.
- River Tours on the river: An experiential tour inside giant floating camera where urban waterscape becomes like a moving installation through the lens. Organized for various groups and open for public to attend. Boat comfortable capacity is 8 people for each tour and maximum allowed is 12 persons.
- List of workshops is under constant movement: We can’t wait to see what our young participants will propose to us.